The House League program is designed for children aged between 7 and 18 years. Our primary objective is to offer a fun and safe environment for kids in our community. Through ball hockey, we aim to impart valuable life skills that can enhance the lives of not only young people but also their parents and the community as a whole.
- Divisions are comprised of two ages and depending on registration it may include divisions of four age groups
- League is a 5 on 5 house league program
- Weekly games start with the youngest children (Under 7/8) and conclude with the oldest
- The season consists of 10 games including playoffs, played once a week
- Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information